Ladies need a go-to look to take on just about any kind of day. Lately, it has become trendy to look natural. Celebrities go out showing off gorgeous look on the go. What’s good about this natural makeup look is it is very flexible. You can go to a fancy event and not be under-dressed or you can go to a casual event without looking too dolled up. What is best is it is even perfect for professional events and work days. There is no wonder that it has gradually become a thing. That is why we are going to discuss how to create a natural makeup look. Spoiler alert, they’re very easy and simple steps!
1. Prepare your skin
The basic idea of natural makeup is to highlight the natural glow of your face. So the first step is to clean your face and apply moisturizer. It is recommended to use moisturizer in order to keep the skin hydrated. Just apply them on your neck using your fingertips and by massaging upwards in a circular motion. Regarding the brand, you can always stick with the moisturizer that you are already using.
2. Keep your skin tone even What ladies normally miss when putting natural makeup is that the goal is to even the complexion. You can do this by using a brush or sponge. Take note that you are only applying foundation on the places that need covering such as blemishes or spots. To apply on your t-zone, tap the concealer gently on your skin using your ring finger.
3. Shape your eyebrows The secret in perfecting the natural makeup look is to not overdo the lines on your eyebrows. What you only need to do is to apply eyebrow pencil on the sparse area of the brow. You basically just fill in the gaps of your tiny hairs.
4. Define the lashes Enhancing the eyelashes is the key to a good natural makeup look. Just like shaping your brows, you do not need to apply a line on you lash line instead take the eyeliner and dot them around in order to add volume to your lashes and make them appear thicker.
5. Add some blush to your cheeks Putting on the natural blush is very easy. When choosing the color, look for the color that is already in your skin pigment. The idea is to highlight the colors that are already present on your skin and make them appear fresher. When applying blush, put them on the areas where you naturally blush, for example, when you finished running or after a good exercise at the gym. You can either use a brush or you can apply blush using your fingers.
6. Putting some color on your lips. The important thing to remember when choosing the color to wear on your lips is it should match the color of your cheeks or the natural color of your lips. Gently create a line to even out the colors on the edge and give them that natural look.
Now, you do not have to wonder how to create a natural makeup look. It does not require much layering, blending or highlighting. There is no need to take out all the tools in your makeup bag. It is very simple. You can do it in a breeze!